Going to have engagement pictures :)

so I was sad at first that we weren't going to have our Cabo wedding but like some of you girls know we will still have our beach wedding but here in CA. hopefully and the Surf and Sand Resort in Laguna Beach.

Well I started talking to Erik about engagement photos and how I wanted to have Cabo wedding photos on the beach...Then he gave me a great idea....since we still have our tickets to go to Cabo this July 26-29 we could take engagement photos in Cabo, instead of meeting with vendors.

So I'm very excited...I just emailed Juan, Jeremy,Gilda,Peter, and Manuel...all different photograhers to see their prices for engagement photos and to see if they can do it one of those days in July while we are there.

Erik wants scuba diving pictures for some of his engagement photos and I want some on lovers beach and in town....So we will see what each photographer has to say about price and availability and if they can do our requests....

I'm so excited!!!smile159.gif smile159.gif

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats great to hear Andrea! Sounds like things are al going to work out :)

I can't wait to see those pictures.... they will be gorgeous amazing e photos!!!