The Final Dress! (Finally!)

I looked at the pic of your other dress, and this one suits you so much better. You are beautiful in it, you will be glad you got the dress you really wanted, You could tell you weren't really certain of the other one. Good for your mom for encouraging you to find your dream dress.

Kelly~

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hijacked.gif This is WAYYYY off topic, but I just saw your siggy pic of your son Kelly. . .omg!! He's adorable!!! You don't happen to have any more gorgeous Irish-Jamiacan children on hand, do you?! lol! j/k! But really, I just thought he was particularly cute. . .that pretty skin and curly hair. . .I need a baby. . . lol! wink.gif

Aaahhhh thank you, I think I might have to change my pic, He seems to be distracting to people(lol), but I love having him staring at me when I am posting. I have 4 others just as cute, but he's the baby, would you like to borrow him while I take a vacation (lol). Don't let his sweet looks fool you. don't you see the mischief in his eyes?

Kelly~