The Final Dress! (Finally!)

So, my mom and I went dress shopping yesterday, and mostly it was a great experience, much better than when I originally went in January. I made appointments for yesterday telling the stores that since my wedding was in July that I already knew I would have to buy off the rack (luckily I am pretty perfect sample size).

I tried on some great dresses, but finally found THE ONE. My mom took pics on her camera and I'll post those when she emails them to me, but here's the model pic. Although my dress is not white like hers, but a mocha/ivory/gold.

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

I also got a cathedral veil with it. It's quite lovely.

Although my stomach is literally in knots that my mom spent so much money on a dress I'm wearing for about 30 minutes.

So no one had better say they like the $70 ebay dress better!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it about the money or do your truly like this dress better? Honestly I do like this one better but it is not because it cost mom a ton it is because I like the mermaid bottom. Where the dress yhou like and not wear it because it cost more$$

its very unique, I wish I could wear the mermaid style dresses, but my booty is way too big-so if you can GO FOR IT! Congrats on finding a dress can't wait to see you in it!