Seriously? -38?

Ok. -38 degrees. I am not usually one to vent about the weather here in Winnipeg (seeing as I've lived here my entire life and should be used to it)....BUT....-38 degrees celcius (-36.4 fahrenheit for you American gals) with the windchill and it's March 10th?! And the forecast for tomorrow morning is -43 degrees. Really?

It's seriously depressing and I don't want to do anything or go anywhere. FI says that it's a good thing cause our guests will appreciate going to Mexico more but I'm not with him. I think I would enjoy Mexico just as much if the weather here was warmer! Someone please remind me why I live here...

Move to Newfoundland, it's only -2 here, and it's supposed to be 2 and sunny tomorrow lol I'm glad I live on "the rock" and not the mainland, because I would FREEZE if it ever even reached -30, let alone -38. Brrr! Don't let it get you down too much though, just get the biggest, coziest sweater you own and be glad you're not in the Northwest Territories lol