Iberostar Quetzal/Tucan

TracyK

Hello,

I am getting married in Playa Del Carmen on November 15, 2007. We have about 35 people coming so far with more signing up weekly. We are very excited.

I am glad to have found this website, I have found some very valuable information already in the short time I have been reading.

Tracy

Thanks everyone!!

Jaime,

I have never been to Playa Del Carmen, only Cancun. I used another travel website and researched extensively. After we decided, I found out a couple that we are friends with have been to that resort twice already and they love it.

The wedding planner there has been very quick to anwser my questions and seems that all will be just fine. I am not too picky, I'm just in it for the vacation msnwink.gif

Nini Bride,

I actually only sent out about 25 invites. We planned on only immediate family and a few close friends. However, the more we talk about it or people hear, they are wanting to come as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Martha View Post
Welcome to the board! The ladies here are wonderful and are very helpful! If you have any questions, there is bound to be someone here with the answer!
hey, there are some men (well at least one) here too!