My invitation vendor formally known as Paper Dolls Ink have changed

their name to "Prim and Pixie" These girls have been wonderful to work with so I thought I would share. They also seem to specialize in beachy/destination type invites. I will try to post pics of my save the date. Hope this helps someone. :) Prim and Pixie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulubelle View Post
My invitation vendor formally known as Paper Dolls Ink have changed
their name to "Prim and Pixie" These girls have been wonderful to work with so I thought I would share. They also seem to specialize in beachy/destination type invites. I will try to post pics of my save the date. Hope this helps someone. :) Prim and Pixie
How are these girls working out for you? I've emailed them and they are very nice. They aren't that expensive are they?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DREA14369 View Post
How are these girls working out for you? I've emailed them and they are very nice. They aren't that expensive are they?
I Love them! I looked around quite a bit before I decided to go with them. I feel like the prices are really reasonable for custom invitations. They don't even charge a design fee or anything like a lot of other places do. At least not yet. They did tell me that they are growing really fast and that they might start charging for this service. Anyway, I highly recommend them. Great girls, great product, great prices. :)