deal on wedding bands

My FI and I were out shopping for his wedding ring and we were close to a Fortunoffs... well they are going out of business as we all know... what we don't know is that they have marked down plain mens wedding bands 70% off... I could not believe it. What qualify's as plain is anything with out diamonds.... even platimun

They also have some ladies rings that are 30/70% of too. They at not ordering anything new so you need to either fit the ring in the case or be able to get it sized... the one I went to in Wayne NJ still had a really nice selection.

check it out if there is one near you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristy621 View Post
My FI and I were out shopping for his wedding ring and we were close to a Fortunoffs... well they are going out of business as we all know... what we don't know is that they have marked down plain mens wedding bands 40% off... I could not believe it. What qualify's as plain is anything with out diamonds.... even platimun

They also have some ladies rings that are 30/70% of too. They at not ordering anything new so you need to either fit the ring in the case or be able to get it sized... the one I went to in Wayne NJ still had a really nice selection.

check it out if there is one near you!
I miss typed ladies sorry it's 40% but that is still a good deal...