CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

Dollarama sells travel advil or tylenol for $2.00/bottle. You can also buy a package of the chew pepto from shoppers and they are individually wrapped per tablet. 

Originally Posted by Andrea28 View Post

Do any of you know where we can find individually wraped pepto, advil,  tylenol or imodium here in Canada ???

At Dollarama today I scored my luggage tags -- 2 in a pack for $1.50!  They are good quality too (American Tourister brand), and bright green so they will stand out!  I cleaned out my store, the girl at the cash was a bit confused why I need 40 luggage tags, ha!

Originally Posted by Mlite83 View Post

At Dollarama today I scored my luggage tags -- 2 in a pack for $1.50!  They are good quality too (American Tourister brand), and bright green so they will stand out!  I cleaned out my store, the girl at the cash was a bit confused why I need 40 luggage tags, ha!

great find!!

Originally Posted by Andrea28 View Post

Hey I just saw a bunch of tumblers at dollarama for 2$ each and they are pretty nice and big !!

I saw those too and was thinking about going that root with a waterproof personalized sticker (similar to link below)...but I haven't decided on that versus Factory 21 mugs from ebay..choices choices!

http://www.etsy.com/transaction/85174853

Originally Posted by Mlite83 View Post

too funny