CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

Hi

I am from Whitby and I found amazing bags at the doller store for $2.00!!! THey are huge and are like a potao sack materail. They are nuteral colour with a cream colour handle made with the same materail. I couldn't believe it!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~Tara~* View Post
Keira- Yep, lucky me, I'm from Cornwall! If you've ever been, I'm sure you can understand my desire for a destination wedding, lol! No, really I'm just kidding, it's not that bad :)
I used to spend a lot of family holidays there when I was younger. Now, not so much. I actually feel out of place when I'm there now. I guess thats because I don't really know what do to when I'm out there, other then play cards with the fam. blink.gif

I was thinking about having an open house at our place the Saturday before we leave. Everyone can stop by pick up their OOT bags and ask any questions they may have.

We can discuss whats going to happen on the wedding day and where to meet at the airport etc. I'll also have the wedding day details written down and put in their OOT bags but I thought it would be a good idea to be availble should they have questions.