Would you remember what colors you ordered on the favor tags? I have the same color scheme and came across this site a few week ago.. I was worried that the colors would not come out right. I think I was looking at the raspberry and pumpkin. Thanks!!! Your boxes look awesome smile29.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoKe0506 View Post
Thanks guys!! I'm really excited about them and I hope my guests like them. I'm going to pack them flat and assemble them when I get to Jamaica.

I got the boxes from OrientalTrading.com. If you do a search for gable boxes they will come up. Here's a link: Oriental Trading Company

I found other sites that sold them, but Oriental Trading were the cheapest. They are very cheap, 6 for $4.99. Easy to assemble.

The personalized stickers and tags are from Foreverwedstore.com. Link: Personalized Favor Tags

Also very cheap. I got this website from a posting here.

I got some of the favors and personalized stuff from Unique Wedding Favors & Wedding Favor Ideas | Cheap Wedding Favors - from Favor Favor.

And the ribbon I got from Michael's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by droland03 View Post
How are you getting those to Jamaica?
I'm packing them flat and assembling them in Jamaica. The box just pops up. It literally took me a minute to put this together and with my FI's help it shouldn't take long.
  • Like 1