Lovelycaboweddings “Review� (LONG)

TammyB

I think you're making this into a much bigger issue than it is - no one said you were the worst person or coordinator ever. No one said not to use you. No one on here said not to log onto the forum!

If I can make a suggestion, and I realize this has nothing to do with me, but this topic has probably been dragged out much longer than it needed to be!

We hope you stay and continue to participate on the forum.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear I'm not posting this to stir things up and I'm not trying to say one person is more or less right/wrong than the other... but I can see why Carla is upset too.

I think there can be a fine line between being a vender and just being a member on this forum and it's got to be hard for different venders when they join the forum to keep this line drawn.

And, to be honest, I can kind of see why maybe this whole thread should have been kept anonymous instead of naming Carla---- simply because if she was trying to help as a person, not as the wedding coorindator, then it's not fair to write a 'review' of her personally when she wasn't a hired vender.

I know I haven't written that very well, but think of it like this---- we all offer to help each other with various wedding arrangements. I know of one person who has bought items for several brides and then shipped them out after she bought them. If there had been issues with that, would it have been a "review" on the website will full name disclosures, or would it have been done more privately/anonymously?

Anyways, just another point of view--- take it with whatever grain of salt you want...