TTD...How do FI clothes fare?

I have nearly convinced my FI to do a TTD session. I am not worried about my dress, becuase I really don't intend to wear it again. I'll have another dress for the AHR. Also, from what I have read on this forum, the wedding dresses tend to clean fine, and are as good as new, if not cleaner than before the TTD session.

However, as my FI wants to wear his clothes to the AHR he is worried how they will come out. The pants and shirt are a 55% Linen/45% Rayon mix that are supposed to be dry cleaned only.

Can anyone let me know how easily the guys clothes cleaned up after the TTD session. I am hoping to do something at Dunn's River Falls - the pictures I have seen are amazing.

If this is posted somewhere else, please point me to it. I couldn't find anything.

I have no idea what the answer is, but if your FI is nervous he could just wear a button-up shirt and some different pants. I think visually the most important element of TTD sessions is the white dress, and if he wears something a bit different than his wedding attire the pictures will turn out just as nice.

• 4 weeks later...