Iberostar Grand Rose Hall

Originally Posted by sunshine2413 View Post

Hey Ladies... tonight I spent hours and finally completed my planning thread on BDW! Sorry it has been forever and I will get a review up soon, but hopefully this will help in the planning process! Thanks for all your help, you ladies are FABULOUS!!! Phttp://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/t/82602/sunshines-a-little-late-jamaican-wedding-planning-journal-long-and-pic-heavy

Planning thread is great!!! Very helpful! You have me wishing for the presidential suite!!!!

Originally Posted by Connolly View Post

Is anyone having their wedding on the beach in front of the Port Maria? I love the way it looks under the lights! 

i am DYING to do this... HOWEVER I can not seem to get a price quote for the setup!! Let me know if anyone gets back to you with pricing!!!

post-44808-138622434843_thumb.jpg

Originally Posted by Connolly View Post

For the bamboo structure with lights strung on the top, the cost is $1,800. For a 20 x 20 dance floor, the cost is $550. The chairs are $8.50 a piece, but you can also use the chairs in port maria at no cost. 

Thanks for the quote! Are you doing this setup? 

Hi all! My wedding is May 17th, about 6 months away and I have yet to start planning. I have recently started looking into the details. One of my concerns current is hair/make-up. I'm debating between the spa and an outside vendor, Rashel Edwards. I'm wondering if anyone has used either service and their thoughts. Thanks!!