Seamstress in PA area?

Hello all,

I totally fell in love with a Lazaro dress but it is $3,500. That just does not git in my budget, no matter what I do! Anyway, I was thinking that I could probably get it made for much less, but I only found 2 seamstresses in my area. I have been in contact with both of them, but haven't met them yet to view their work. Does anyone know of any dressmakers in the Philadelphia or Allentown, PA area?

Thanks!

Carly

i forget when your wedding date is - but if you have time, you can always keep an eye on the sites that sell "once wed" gowns. that's what i did w/the lazaro that i fell in love with. i never did find it and ended up forking over more $$ than i ever thought i would - but i love my dress!

Do you know of any "once wed" sites? Cuz I totally don't mind buying it worn already. I am about to say, screw it and get it and sell it as soon as the wedding is over. My wedding is supposed to be in Feb08 in Jamaica, but encountering some issues. I am going to post in the Jamaica section in a few...

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlymcmullen View Post
Do you know of any "once wed" sites? Cuz I totally don't mind buying it worn already. I am about to say, screw it and get it and sell it as soon as the wedding is over. My wedding is supposed to be in Feb08 in Jamaica, but encountering some issues. I am going to post in the Jamaica section in a few...
this is a little late, so you may already have your answer, but check this thread out ...

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t1828