confused

Sammygurlj

So to start off, we would like to get married at ROR. FI's family is in London, mine is in Minnesota, we have friends coming from Germany and Florida. Should I work with a TA or let everyone book on thier own? I have never worked with a TA and I'm not really sure how it works. Can a TA help book from all locations? Also, how soon should I contact them? We haven't set a date yet but I am thinking about maybe April 2010.

Thanks,

Sam

Hey there Sam!

We are also booking for ROR for april. We submitted our date last week for the resort. We have been working with a TA that is based out of Canada since a lot of our guests were from there. She had emailed me today with the prices and they were a little bit more expensive then I had anticipated! We had planned for April 15th 2010 but prices for the following week were about $300-400 cheaper! So now we have to change our date!

Our TA says that she can handle the accomodations for those in the US but as for the flights to JA it's up to them.

We are sending out letters to all our guests giving them the option so we'll see how it goes!