Resort recommendation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trance_angelx0x View Post
I suggest getting in touch with a travel agent. Make a list of what you would like in a resort (kid friendly, adults only, how many restaurants, etc) and go from there with the travel agent.
I completely agree!! We are all partial to our own resorts for our own reasons... There are some amazing TA's on BDW; you should definitely look into contacting one of them if you don't have your own.

Good Luck!

I gathered resort books from several TA's and scoured them - narrowing down resorts that looked good to me on paper and in the $$ and star-rating that we wanted.

Then, the internet searching began, which helped me narrow it down further. You may have to contact resorts for wedding set-up pics and packages ... but it's worth the effort to find exactly what you want for your dream DW!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking into where to go and for how much too. I've liked all that I've heard on Dreams Resort and Palladium too.. I'm sure they are all nice just with slight accomidation differences. Having a Swim up Bar is a must...requirement set by my Fience:) Fine by me....It too has to be fun, affordable and since there will be no kids coming that's not a concern. I'm looking into resorts that others have posted, as there opinion matters. They are or have already gotten married and know what to expect and want other to expect the same.:)

Good luck...will be too looking for advise.