Jim Hjelm Bridal Couture Bridal Gowns - Bridal Style jh8906 by JLM Couture, Inc.

I did find a bridal store online...bridal reflections I think it was...and they quoted me $3500...totally out of my budget!!

I'm not giving up though...surely i'll be able to find it somewhere at a more reasonable price!?

I would try RK Bridal who sells out of NYC. I looked at their website, and it seems that they definitely sell Jim Hjelm bridesmaid dresses, but they don't say that they sell their bridal line. I would send them an e-mail or call them, because chances are they can get it for you and they're pretty cheap compared to other bridal stores.

http://www.shoprkbridal.com/sub.php?...t&PT=ContactUs

yeah its on the official website i found the dress, but there is no supplier in the uk, and there is no way of purchasing the dress direct from the supplier either (or so the q&a section on their website says!)

I just wish someone/a shop would stick it up on ebay!!! would save me a lot of hassle!lol