Quote:
Originally Posted by AishaB View Post
I saw that Godiva is making wedding favors. They are really nice, classy and come already packaged. Here's the link:

Unique Wedding Favors - Chocolate Couture Party Favors : Godiva.com
Hi Aisha, You wouldnt be worried that they would melt on your trip? I've heard stories of M&Ms melting in transit... They are really adorable though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachykeen View Post
We found a local Chocolate/coffe shop called Ah Cacao. I found out about it from posts here! We're giving small bags of Mexican chocolates.

There are some really cool ideas on here! I like the mini tequila bottles!
That is our all time favorite place to go when we shoot in Playa Del Carmen! They make some outstanding Cappucinos and Latte's as well. shots.gif

I'm just going to go with plain old starfish that I buy here and bring to Mexico (I know that the resort will jack up prices for those). I'm already doing OOT bags for my guests and a free excursion to Chichen Itza for those interested. I can't go too crazy!

• 2 months later...

Since most ,if not all of our guests are wine drinkers, we bought eveyone a wine stopper with the seashell topper, many of the websites have them...i got them at my local AC Moore! Oriental Trading has tons of ideas and favors!!! Good luck girls!