WANTED: size 14 or larger dress for TTD.

I already bought my gown, and don't want to get it wet and walk around the rest of the night all soaked. I am looking for another dress to change into just to do TTD pics. I love so many styles and designers, so I am open to anything. Please leave me the size and a picture if you have any. Thanks!

I actually did mine before the wedding since my husband didn't want to do it with me.

I'll go check it out and see what kind of shape it is in and make sure my DH is ok with me selling it. He freaked out when I told him I was going to sell my wedding dress, LOL

The link to the pictures is in my signature. It was actually a white BM dress from Mori Lee. It's a size 16 and was never altered. I'm a 10-12 in street clothes but am really busty.

Erin...I'm loving your pics. Soooo nice! Thats why I need to find a TTD dress! I am leaning more towards finding something that looks like one of the dresses I wanted instead of what I got. Probably a mermaid or trumpet fit. I bought the Maggie Sottero Vernice. Vernice - by Maggie Sottero But I am wishing that I got the Phillipa instead. Phillipa - by Maggie Sottero I would also really love an empire waist chiffon dress. Something breezy and beachy. If that doesn't happen, I will consider other styles too. I will let you know what happens. Thanks!