My New Tanks - Great Gift/Wedding Store

I had to share my new tanks and they were on sale for $20.95 and you personalize them with what you want, what color tank and what color rhinestones.

Take a look!

Click the image to open in full size.

They also have great flip flops, shoes and assorted other items. Check out the link!

Wedding Rhinestone T-Shirts and Tank Tops Bridal T-Shirts, Bridesmaid T-Shirts Bride Hoodies, Flower Girl T-Shirts Maid of Honor T-Shirts, Bride Tank Tops - Personalized Bathing Suits, Bride T-Shirts, Mr and Mrs Robes, Thongs & Boxers, PJs, Sweat Sui

I don't have bridesmaids but I have several close girlfriends that will be with me most of the trip and all of the wedding morning taking photos and helping me. I am trying to think of something cute to have printed on some for them. Any ideas or suggestions?

Instead of bridesmaids, I have two 6'4+ boys that are 19 and 21 that will walk me down the aisle and be up there with Bennie and I at the alter.

I would like to give these to my special girlfriends that are helping me so much, maybe to use as bathing suit cover-ups or to wear after they get back to the states.