Martee & Troy's wedding review - Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton

Martee

We are back from the Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton as Mr. & Mrs. Our wedding was absolutely beautiful, as someone put it "it was the most loving wedding they have ever been too". We had fabulous weather on our wedding day as all the other days were very windy. I will give a more detailed review when I have more time. Just wanted to let those who have chosen the Lady Hamilton as their destination that you will have no worries....it's beautiful! When we checked into the hotel we were upgraded to a one bedroom suite which was beautiful ~ actually all the rooms are nice. We chose the gazebo for our wedding, we found it to be more romantic ~ it's an individual choice. We picked the Tropical Wedding package and picked off the Pastafarian menu and the food and service was amazing. We had a private venue in the Blue Lagoon it was great! We had brought a photographer with us who was a friend of ours I am awaiting the pics. We did receive 8 5x7 pics from the hotel photographer which were O.K. ~ he seemed to not like the fact that we had a photographer with us (oh well). My flowers were gorgeous ~ Jascynthia did a great job! Oh ya, if you want to meet with her you need to hunt her down....

I will post pics once I do receive them....

More details to follow!!!

Cheers,

Mrs. Storms (I love the ring to that)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...