Has anyone used Brian Nejedly?

• 2 years later...

I just got married on February 26th and used Brian Nejedly and he was AMAZING!! He is very professional and does a great job taking pictures that you want along with pictures of every moment. His prices are reasonable for the great work he does. He is very timely in getting back to you on any questions you may have, and he will show up when and where you need him ahead of schedule. Yes you can find other photographers in Jamaica, however they work is no wheres near as nice and crystal clear as Brian's is that is why we paid a little more, and we are so glad we did. I wouldn't change anything except to have had him longer!

He cares a lot about you and what you want from your wedding day. The website he offers you after he takes the pictures is up and running within a few days. This is where you can send a link for your friends and family to view. The High resolution disk will come shortly after that. He takes around 300 pictures for the smallest package he has, along with giving you a credit towards purchasing what photos you want simply from his site. Fast and easy!

We were very impressed by his work and highly recommend him to anyone that is looking for someone to photograph their wedding in Jamaica. We stayed at the Gran Bahia Principe Resort in runaway bay, and I paid $75 to get him on the resort for the entire day. Drinks and food included. Not bad, plus the resort doesn't charge  you to have your own photographer either. FYI I highly recommend taking a package that is more than the 3 hour one as its seems that that would be enough, but believe me it's not! I wish we could have had him longer. Times goes by so fast when you are having fun right?

If you would like to see some photos of his work I can also do that as well for you. thewave.gif

• 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...