Looking for a photographer

I had a change of heart and I'm now looking for a photographer for my October 30, 2009 wedding. We are getting married at Aventura Spa Palace. We were originally going to go with the resort photographer but I don't want to regret that decision when it's too late!

AWE.. Lily is ADORABLE. I actually have three Bostons, the one in the picture is about 5 months old as well. The other 2 are 3yrs and 3.5 yrs. My husband and I also foster for a Boston Terrier rescue group, currently we have a Boston/Bull dog mix.. So to say the least we are crazy.. :-)

• VIP Member

I just have to say that Lily is adorable!!!!! I love that photo! So cute!!!

As for finding a photographer, there are plenty out there. Scan this portion of the Riviera Maya threads and you should find a list of photographers. You also have the option of flying your own photographer in and having them stay at your resort and capture more than just the wedding day... instead they will capture the whole wedding week story. So you have plenty of options! Happy shopping!

i wasn't planning to hire one either but after seeing some of the pictures i had to. After all when its all over that is what we have left. I feel in love with sol's pictures- check them out. I have seen many brides pic post from them AWESOME