Newbie Maui Bride - Elopement next month -- need help fast!

calyxxa

Thanks, everyone, for your recommendations! We're leaving on Sunday. We decided to go with Precious Maui Weddings, although I was really liking the APDW/Aekai photography. Deanne Nakamura has been great.

Paddle Addict, I will definitely post a review about Maui Prince when I get back. I'm happy that TripAdvisor has been showing mostly positive reviews.

Thanks for your input, everyone!

Congratulations! I can't wait to hear what you have to say when you get back. I am using Deanne for my wedding in June and she's been nothing short of wonderful this far, so I can't wait to meet her. It's so awesome that you were able to pull everything together so quickly! Have a great wedding and honeymoon!!

I'm sorry that I found this so late, but I highly recommend my WP. Lisa with Enchanted Weddings or mauiweddingvows.com

She was able to produce my wedding ceremony for under $600. However, I didn't utilize her camera skills. The ceremony would have been $1500 with photos included.

Have a wonderful time in Maui. The weather is so amazing this time of the year.