Two Dresses from Ebay

I ordered the shorter one. I will let you know what it looks like when it gets here. If nothing else I could wear it for dinner or something before the wedding. I like the idea of a shorter dress for the wedding. I looked through the pictures on the forum and it looks like everyone's dress is really fancy. I am short and I don't want to have a huge dress. Then again I am worried that a short dress won't have a "wow" factor. This is only the beginning of my wedding planning! Oh no....

Thanks for your posts!

Rita

• VIP Member
  • 2 weeks later...

Today I received my $40 dress from ebay. It was marked as a gift so I didn't have to pay duty. I was so shocked. The dress is fantastic. The material is great, lightweight and not a flaw on it. It is such a simple flowing dress. The top part is a bit big but not a big deal to have it taken in. I really thought I would spend hundreds on a dress. $40 for a wedding dress? I feel almost like it is too good to be true but I can honestly say that it will be awesome for a beach wedding! On ebay the seller is listed as Hollyscloset, if you can get over the scary models it is so worth it for anyone looking for a trash the dress or a simple beach wedding dress. I will post a picture after I get it fitted but for now it is the shorter one posted at the beginning of this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajncooter View Post
i love the shorter dress too.. I look everyday for my dress on ebay but no luck as of yet? i am trying to find a bridal store in the area that has samples or used dresses...
have you tried any of the discount bridal sites?