All Maggie Sottero brides post here

Originally Posted by jszy10 View Post

Ok....premature freak out....I went in..and the panel was all wrong! She said she couldn't believe she didn't notice that the first time.  She took it out, moved it, and everything was perfect!!!  I can't believe such a little thing made such a big difference to me!  Sorry if I worried you Lisa!!  I guess this was just my worst nightmare and I thought it came true!  All fixed! 

The front looked great from the beginning, just the back freaked me out!

DSC00660copy.jpg

Oh thank goodness! LOL I had my fitting yesterday and everything is A-ok..whew! You look gorgeous!!

Ok so I have not posted to the site in some time.  I have been dress shopping and I think I will be joining the rest of you Maggie brides.   Here is a pic of a Maggie dress Regina that I tried on the other day and love it.  But I have a couple of more appointments this week to try on other Maggie dresses.  I think this may be my dress : )wdress.jpg

That dress is gorgeous!

Originally Posted by jenngene2011 View Post

Ok so I have not posted to the site in some time.  I have been dress shopping and I think I will be joining the rest of you Maggie brides.   Here is a pic of a Maggie dress Regina that I tried on the other day and love it.  But I have a couple of more appointments this week to try on other Maggie dresses.  I think this may be my dress : )wdress.jpg

That dress is gorgeous on you!!

Originally Posted by jenngene2011 View Post