All Maggie Sottero brides post here

I am a Maggie bride as well. I ordered my Vernice in March, the store called me and told me my dress will be here in a few days. I am excited, i can't wait. I had to try one that is 2 sizes too small...so i am crossing my fingers.

I love Maggie Sottero dresses...I got my dress at a local store here in Maryland during a Maggie trunk show and got it for $750....yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paraisobeachbride2009 View Post
Aimee - Dallas Marie is a gorgeous dress, I'm sure you have no regrets choosing it! :) I love drooling over the new designs, I wish I could just marry my DH every year so I'd have an excuse to wear a bunch of different Maggie dresses haha.
i totally agree!! maggie's are the best! i loved all the new designs. the one that i liked the most was carrie: Carrie - by Maggie Sottero

which is funny (and great) because it's so similar to dallas marie: Dallas Marie - by Maggie Sottero

whew, i made the right decision the first time. & now i'm officially retireing from looking at gowns. wink.gif

• 2 weeks later...