All Maggie Sottero brides post here

• 5 weeks later...
Originally Posted by Donna Hewitt View Post

I did the same thing!!  Ordered without trying on that is.... I'm a bit terrified!  Hopefully I get it soon... Either way - its what I'm wearing in just 5 months!!  My dress is the Arabella!

Wow the arabella is gorgeous!!!!! Its soooooo scary ordering without trying on....When do you expect it to come in? I get mine real soon. Maybe even this week!!! Hopefully i love it like i love the picture of it lol

I'm a Maggie Sottero Bride!! I haven't officially ordered my dres syet, but I'll be going in for my measurements next week. My Mom is actually buying my dress... she's late on everything, so I have to push her to get that deposit in!! I may not be able to wait!! Haha!

Originally Posted by Dazeydawl View Post

Wow the arabella is gorgeous!!!!! Its soooooo scary ordering without trying on....When do you expect it to come in? I get mine real soon. Maybe even this week!!! Hopefully i love it like i love the picture of it lol

I'm terrified!!  I'm expecting it to get here within a few weeks... I will definitely post pics when I get it!

Good luck!!  I'm sure it will be fine!  Can't wait to see some pics!

has anyone worn the maggie sottero Lillith dress? I am considering purchasing it but would love to see it on a real bride. thanks!
I tried the Lilith on because its the same shape as the one I wanted to order (aiden). The fit is amazing and made my waist super tiny. But sorry I didn't get pics