Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

@jbmarch2012

Hey! Yes i did see how your amsale bali is coming along. I think it looks great! i'm still undecided on getting a knockoff though. i've been exploring getting a pre owned dress. Still not 100% sold on that idea either though. i may just knock off one of the short amsale dresses for the later part of my reception. how has your communication with dressilyme been? how long before you recieve your dress? i'm not getting married until next May so i still have some time to choose.

I would suggest to check out Jasmine's website for other lace dresses they have made.  From what I see they do the BEST work.  They are a little more expensive compared to other sites but they are legit.  Not one comunication issue.  Both dresses are beautiful!  Good Luck.

I finally received by dress from Babyonline tonight and I have to say it definitely was worth the wait.  The dress is absolute perfection.  Fits me so perfectly that I do not have to make one adjustement. Purchased a mantilla veil from them as well to match the dress.  It is beautiful however, a little stiffer than most veils but is beautiful nonetheless.

I've ordered dresses from both Monica Bridal and Babyonline and I happen to agree with Prettypigs assessment.  Monica Bridal is better with customer service and tulle and Babyonline gets the nod with the sizing and also replication.  My dress is almost identical to the original. Their beading is equally as good as Monica bridal.   I haven't taken pics of me in it yet but will post up some pics tomorrow. 

Okay third times a charm maybe.  This site is not responding well tonight. 

I actually had 5 dresses but only kept 3 so prettypig is the winner.  I donated my two Monica Bridal dresses to the local school board for prom season for a couple of girls who did not have the finances to buy dresses. 

I will wear three of them as I have two weddings days apart.

Ginger