How does this idea sound? I was thinking that I would give each of my guests disposable cameras to take pictures of the wedding and reception from their "perspective" so to speak, and have them return them back to me at the end of the reception. Then when I get home, get the pictures developed and send them a photo album of the best moments, so to speak as a way to say thank you for coming.

How does that Idea sound, or does it seem like I am trying to do too much?

My friend did this for her destination. Instead of giving cameras to each guest, she placed cameras on each table. She developed them when she got back home from her wedding and the pictures came out more and more hilarious as the night went on. I would advise that you make sure that you assign someone to collect them for you after the reception is over.

I think that is a good idea. We didn't provide disposable cameras, but we asked everyone to bring their digital camera for our "Photo Scavenger Hunt." That was a fun way to get everyone to take pictures during the reception. I'm planning on revising it a little bit and using it for our AHR, which we will provide disposable cameras for.

Camera Scavenger Hunt.doc

• 4 years later...

I attended a wedding where they used disposable cameras, great idea (but i didnt get a book) lol quote name="nikkib" url="/t/36677/disposable-cameras#post_683861"]How does this idea sound? I was thinking that I would give each of my guests disposable cameras to take pictures of the wedding and reception from their "perspective" so to speak, and have them return them back to me at the end of the reception. Then when I get home, get the pictures developed and send them a photo album of the best moments, so to speak as a way to say thank you for coming. How does that Idea sound, or does it seem like I am trying to do too much?