Maggie Sottero RD1044 Destination dress...thoughts?

That dress is perfect - I think it will look beautiful on you.. :)

It's a little nerve-racking waiting for the dresses to come, right?? I did try on my dress but I haven't seen it in months so I'm nervous I'll think differently when I get it - so even if you try it on, I think it's normal to get a little anxious waiting for the dress to come...

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I absolutely love this dress and am considering how I can embellish my own dress to have the flowers on one shoulder. Is there elastic in it does anyone know, that would keep it ON your shoulder? Weird question I know but I have alot of material after my dress was altered and I LOVE the one-shoulder style... I think I could do it!

• 3 weeks later...

Can I tell you how I saw this post a few weeks ago, and now I can't stop thinking about this dress! I already bought my dress (a Maggie as well,) but I want a dress for TTD. I think I'm going to buy something like that but really inexpensive from Davids, and get some organza fabric and make some flowers to sew on there are recreate this! I NEED this dress in my life! If anyone wants to sell theirs after their wedding let me know!

This dress is at the top of my list too :)

I was able to try it on and loved it! Especially the flower strap, but wasn't sure if it would look too cheesy... or too overwhelming since I am petite...

it costs approx. $1000 CDN,...

I can't seem to upload the pics, i think the files are too big? any suggestions on how to resize a pic file?

or email me at [email protected] and ill email you the pics!