Guys are going fishing, what should the girls do?

Our guys went fishing and us girls went shopping and out to lunch! We took taxi's downtown and walked the Malecon and had lunch. It was great! The guys came back and were red and tired! Don't be disappointed if they aren't up for much when they get back!

Hello -

We're also chartering a Catamaran. All of our friends are going, all the boys and girls together!

There's snorkeling equipment on the boat and also some fishing equipment... so everyone can do what they like. I think they will take us to some secluded beach to just chill out and sunbathe for a while.

CATAMARAN CYNTHIA 38' The max for our boat is 23 pax - although it'll be pretty tight.

I'm going through Luis Mucino at Bloodhound Charters: [email protected]

I actually went to see the boat (it's docked at the marina near the aiport, but they can also come pick you up at los muertos!), and it's in great condition. We're taking it in the morning from the marina, then they're dropping us off at los muertos in case some ppl want to stay downtown afterward.

You can rent for 4 or 7 hours ($850 or $1,100) for 10 ppl. Then you pay $40 for each extra person...those were 2008 prices though and I beleive they increased for 2009...

Hope this helps!

Gilda

Catamaran sounds awesome!

Hubby to Be and I did some excursions with Puerto Vallarta Tours last June and their staff is AMAZING! They also offer a booze cruise, that takes you out to an island where you can snorkel, horseback ride or just hang out on the beach.

I'm not certain on the cost, but I'm sure you would get a group rate if you booked for more than 10 ppl. That way everyone has the option to do what they want, and there's an open bar and lunch! Bonus! :)