My OOT Bags~ the big hits and the things that weren't used

I am just now planning my OOT bags. We are getting married in florida keys so international travel isn't an issue and our hotel is not all inclusive. I ordered gift bags with a palm tree on them from oriental traders and am planning one per room. Hotel won't let me personalize them at all so all contents will be the same. Here is what I am planning: 1) two bottles of water, not personalized, straight from Costco 2) bag of potato chips/pretzels 3) nutrigrain bar 4) key lime candy 5) newsletter type welcome sheet which will list the bridal party (we aren't doing programs) and area restaurants and attractions 6) hotel map and newsletter of events I thought about adding sunscreen, bug spray, motrin and tissues but haven't decided. Most will likely bring sunscreen and bugs will likely not be too bad late October (hopefully). We are probably just bringing a couple of large bottles of off for people to use if needed. Tissues are more for the wedding, but I don't want to have a random table with tissues on it. I was thinking about maybe putting stickers on each item to personalize it. Anyone have any cute saying for snacks and water ? I have seen plenty for tissues.

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered 22 oz stadium cups and I didn't realize how small they really are! I'm kind of bummed because they are custom and they won't take them back and I leave in a month. I went with a general logo so not everything said our names and the wedding date on it..but these really aren't the big souvenir cups I was hoping for :( just a warning for others thinking of ordering!

image.jpeg