• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You will not regret booking her! Jen Is amazing! I am shooting my BD with her in 6 weeks!! She is awesome! I met her in person last month and she was so sweet and made me feel super comfortable. She will make anyone look amazing! i cant wait!

Originally Posted by Tennyt1 View Post

I am posting here so that this topic is refreshed.  I am interested in having this photoshoot....I just contacted Jen ...Jenerations.  Let me know what you ladies have done or are doing.

Mine will be on February 12!! I just went to VS and got two more "outfits" for it....My packages includes 3 changes so i am going to bring like 5 so we have some options....I am so excited!! Dont worry, Jen can make anyone look like a stunning model! She is there to help you feel comfortable and make you look your best! Let us know once you come back and have some teasers! 

Originally Posted by Tina5978 View Post

Bride2B22 what day is your shoot?  I'm booked with Jen on Jan 22nd and I'm super nervous lol.  I'm not really photogenic and so I'm a little stressed.