Post your BD photo shoes!

No problem! I havent' actually bought anything from them, but I think they have really cute inexpensive stuff. I think Amy bought some stuff and perhaps, Alyssa? Unless maybe Alyssa just had the pair that Amy sent her. Too much information gets talked about here, it's hard to remember it all!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VIP Member

This weekend when we did our BD shoots for the BDW girls they had some AWESOME shoes!!!! But the best part is that just a simple pair of heels looks sexy with ANY BD pose! Trust me. And if the girls that we toook pictures of okay it, maybe we could share some pictures of the sweet shoes they brought along!

I have actually bought some random stuff on eBay and I'm raiding FI's closet for a couple things. I only have a couple outfits though and I'm clueless about what else to get. If you wear something around a size 6, I'd be happy to share shoes! =)

These BD shoots take a lot of planning!

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Casey* View Post
Ashli, did you go to Electric Boutique on Greenville? That's where I would always go in HS to shop for dance costumes.
YES!! Exactly right - even the one on Greenville :) I couldnt find anything that fit my personality. Im having a hard time being overtly sexy. Its not really my style. I lean towards romantic, less obvious sexy. Electric Boutique does not carry "understated" items :) S&M.gif

Quote:
I'm struggling with finding shoes for the BD pics too! Has anyone gone to stripper shops? I know the ones in Dallas always had tons of cheap fun sexy shoes, but haven't been to any up here yet.
Quote:
Kristy, where are you shopping for you outfits?
Nice post Kristy! As far as stripper shoes go to 6th ave.. off of West 4th street and there are tons of shops. I am particularly thinking of one across from the basketball courts. I have a pair of red patent leather crazy looking shoes that I needed for a pole dancing class. S&M.gif
I am looking for something hot and slightly more classy.