**NWT Wedding Dress for Sale**

• 2 weeks later...

****Ladies!!! I have dropped the price on the dress to $250. I will pay shipping. I will also throw in the zippered garmet bag I bought for it from David's Bridal. It is beautiful and still in the store for the original price ($400)**** Please PM me or email me at desireemeg84 at yahoo dot com. Thanks!!! I need to mention that I didn't buy this dress off the rack. I had it ordered so that it would be brand new and never tried on. I haven't altered it at all and it comes from a smoke free/pet free home!*****

irishmatrimony-yes, I will email you pics of it. It will have to be tomorrow though b/c it is at my mom's house =)

wayneswifey-I am sure it could, but it would take a lot of alterations. I haven't seen a size 0 in forever-you sure are lucky! I will take pics of the actual dress tomorrow and if you want me to send you some pics to your email addy I can. Just post your email in this thread or PM me please =)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...