Hi Everyone:

I just ordered some monogram stickers (for seals on envelopes, OOT bags, and whatever else I want) from Zazzle | Custom T-Shirts, Posters, Art and more.... It was a great experience, easy and fast! I'm not sure of the quality of stickers yet but I think I read a good review on here once.

Anyway here is a coupon code. It expires 2/18/09 and is good for $10 off an order of $50 or more. They have thousands of items to choose from and you can even create your own. I probably should have ordered more stuff but don't have the time right now. the code is KPSGLUBJHSFQJWYJVLVJ

Have a great day!

Moderator: if this belongs in a different forum please move it, thanks!

I ordered some stickers from zazzle yesterday! I can't wait to get them. I tried to create some myself, but I had some issues. I am not crafty at all! Once I get them, I am going to try and scan the sticker and see if I can reproduce them onto sticker paper. I got the 3" stickers (6 per sheet). I think that they were a little expensive, even with the coupon! From what I've read, it looks like we will start getting some good coupons sent to us now that we have made a purchase. I will purchase from them again!