Fireworks Prices for 2009

shorty1004

Hello,

I just got firedancer prices for 2009 yesterday 3/30/2009 and I wanted to share. These quotes are from Lunas de Fuego.

2 dancers and live music $850 USD

3 dancers and live music $950 USD

4 dancers and live music $1,050 USD

1 dancer, 1 musician and music in CD $500 USD

2 dancers, 1 musician and music in CD $600 USD

3 dancers, 1 musician and music in CD $700 USD

4 dancers, 1 musician and music in CD $800 USD

Here is their email address: [email protected]

Contact person: Blanca Magos

Hope this helps!

I ordered sparklers and when she quoted me, she gave me the rest of the prices. They are in Lapaz

Fireworks: 1 1/2 minutes - U$D 900, 2 1/2 minutes U$D 1,100, 3 1/2 minutes U$D 1,300.

Heart shape firework: each one is U$D 100 (there are two included on the second package of 2 1/2 minutes).

Sparkles: they are 20 inches long and they last about 2 1/2 minutes each. The price is U$D 2 each.

Chinese lanterns: the string of 10 is U$D 900 and they have light in it. Instalation cost: to be confirmed.

• 2 weeks later...
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerryjbrown View Post
I ordered sparklers and when she quoted me, she gave me the rest of the prices. They are in Lapaz

Fireworks: 1 1/2 minutes - U$D 900, 2 1/2 minutes U$D 1,100, 3 1/2 minutes U$D 1,300.
Heart shape firework: each one is U$D 100 (there are two included on the second package of 2 1/2 minutes).
Sparkles: they are 20 inches long and they last about 2 1/2 minutes each. The price is U$D 2 each.
Chinese lanterns: the string of 10 is U$D 900 and they have light in it. Instalation cost: to be confirmed.
What vendor is this...they sound really reasonable. Thanks!

• 4 months later...