Is Anyone Having a Theme for their Wedding?

Hi Gracie! We're doing a vintage travel theme. Our colors are gold and dusty pink and the reception is being held in an old mansion. We're considering antique style globes for centerpieces, vintage postcards for a guestbook, luggage tages with printed maps as place cards, and custom recipie books with our favorite dishes from around the world as favors. We're still working on our invitation suite -- it's my biggest question mark at the moment.

I'm not really doing a "theme" so much as just being very consistent with decor. I want a rustic and natural look. (I was inspired by the pics posted on another thread...http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t38476) Everything will be decorated with natural elements. I have a bamboo chuppah with white draping and am planning on hanging strands of capiz shells from it too, and scattering capiz shells across the tops of the table runners. I also bought a bamboo aisle runner, bamboo fans, and woven palm clutch bags to contain the favors. The only other decor will be white rice paper lanterns and parasols. The girls' dresses are very light aqua blue. Almost white. The whole thing is very clean and earthy looking. That's about it!