Guest not stayin @ ror

Hello Everyone

I know that there is a fee for wedding guest not staying on the ROR to attend the wedding. My question is...

1. How long do they get to stay on the resort

2. Is the price the same if they come on the resort before or after the wedding day.

3. Is the money they pay just to get on? or are they allowed to get drinks and food.shots.gif

Thanks

The Groom

Hello there. There is a fee for a day pass for the guests to come to the hotel, generally within a few hours of the wedding and shortly after dinner. The pass is good for that day only and I believe the fee is $50 per guest. Check with your WC and also look at any policy info that was forwarded to you from the RIU, I imagine its all the same for the RIU except maybe the palace. Good luck

We had our wedding at the Riu Negril in Nov 08, the day pass for a wedding was $50... day passes other days are $80 only until 10pm I believe and then ANOTHER $80 if they want to stay after 10pm. We were able to "make a cash deal" with one of the event guys hanging around the pool trying to get you to do those booze cruises. He got us week passes for our guests not at our resort for $100 a piece... but make sure you have cash