Riu class reward cards

We actually booked the Riu Montego Bay before we went down to visit based on a lot of internet research and talking with our TA. But, we were really happy with it. The resort was very nice, and the people were also very nice and extremely helpful. The food was hast we expected given it is buffets. We are very happy with our choice. It met all of our expectations and exceeded quite a few of them as well. The only downside (and it is extremely minor) we actually heard was that the resort is along the flight path, so we are going to predict having at least a couple planes flying overhead during the wedding. We met with Chantelle (the WC) while we were there to get a sense of options. And, the options are pretty much limited to what she can physically do and what you want to spend.

Thanks for the positive feed-back....we booked the wedding even before the resort opened up so anything I can find out on RIU Montego Bay from someone who's been there is a PLUS. I will keep checking back on this forum to see if there are more reviews. Looks like there are some upcoming weddings in Feb. & March so I hope those ladies share everything with us that are still planning for weddings later in the summer. I'm the mother of the bride & trying to get involved but letting my daughter & her fiance make the decisions....I am sharing as many options & ideas as possible.