Kissing Game

I went to a wedding last year where they had hula hoops and guests doing that was the call for a kiss.  The longer a guest could go, the more passionate the kiss.  It was fun to see older guests have a go, and when more than one guest wanted to do it, it turned into a friendly competition.  I hula hooped alongside two other women, and one of them outlasted me and the third by several minutes!  The bride really laid a big one on her groom after, grabbing him by the tie and taking him out of the room, as if to get more intimate behind closed doors.  Lots of cheers from the guests on that one!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this idea!

Originally Posted by nairay View Post

FI and I are getting married in Mexico - instead of glass clinking, we're giving away maracas for favors. I'm attaching a little tag with a cute poem to shake the maracas to get us to kiss.  I may try to incorporate some type of game to make it a little more interesting though, with these ideas! Thanks for sharing!