Dreams Tulum/ Barcelo Mayan Review, PIC OVERLOAD!!!

joann, the pics look fantastic and you look so happy! i remember when you first became a member, reading about your disney engagement (that was you, right? so long ago it seems!)

im sorry things got fudged up for you but i am so happy you sound so positive and that you remembered the most important part, the love you share with your HUSBAND! congrats and best wishes for a long and happy marriage :)

joann, the pics look fantastic and you look so happy! i remember when i first became a member, and read about your disney engagement (that was you, right? so long ago it seems!)

im sorry things got fudged up for you but i am so happy you sound so positive and that you remembered the most important part, the love you share with your HUSBAND! congrats and best wishes for a long and happy marriage :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
joann, the pics look fantastic and you look so happy! i remember when i first became a member, and read about your disney engagement (that was you, right? so long ago it seems!)

Yeah! :) That is me! The Disney engagement. That does seems so long ago...Wow! Time really does go by so fast these days...

I def kept my eye on the prize during the whole fiasco! My man and I <3 Thank you very much for your well wishes :)

oh! and thanks for the champagne wink.gif

You looked amazing! and your pictures are so beautiful!!! I'm so sorry for the experience you had, but I'm glad to hear (and see) that it all worked out in the end cheesy.gif Congratulations!!