OOT Bags Done and in Mexico! Long w/Pics/list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanandmo View Post
Everything looks lovely! I really love the towels. I went on the website you provided and they have several choices & sizes... Which one did you choose and how's the quality?

Thanks,
~Susana
I chose the Terry Velor towels as they had the closest to my colors (though originally I was goign to order the Cabana towels, but thought the text would get lost with them). Here is what they quoted me:

50 30 x 60 11.0 lbs per dz terry velour, cost $6.75 ea with the embroidery

50 32x64 Terry velour 16.0 lbs per dz , cost $8.50 ea with the embroidery

I ordered the 30x60. I thought they were a little thin and small, I would most likely order the 32x64 if I were to do it all over again for the extra $75. I was a bit disappointed personally but I am super finicky about my towells and only use the XL bathmats and extra thick/fluffy. My mom and BF thought they were great and thinks people will be thrilled with them. If cost is an issues, these will work, if you can spend the extra $75 and go bigger/thicker, I would recommend it. They come in boxes of 24 so I got 2 cases and the cost shipping was about $53 to California. My contact there is:

Litag Danan
Cotton Fruit, Inc.
P.O. Box 4029/16005 NW 52nd Ave
Hialeah, FL 33014
305-624-1331
305-624-1332 Fax
Beach Towels wholesale manufacturer of custom embroidered monogrammed bath towel for corporate events

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerryjbrown View Post
I chose the Terry Velor towels as they had the closest to my colors (though originally I was goign to order the Cabana towels, but thought the text would get lost with them). Here is what they quoted me:

50 30 x 60 11.0 lbs per dz terry velour, cost $6.75 ea with the embroidery

50 32x64 Terry velour 16.0 lbs per dz , cost $8.50 ea with the embroidery

I ordered the 30x60. I thought they were a little thin and small, I would most likely order the 32x64 if I were to do it all over again for the extra $75. I was a bit disappointed personally but I am super finicky about my towells and only use the XL bathmats and extra thick/fluffy. My mom and BF thought they were great and thinks people will be thrilled with them. If cost is an issues, these will work, if you can spend the extra $75 and go bigger/thicker, I would recommend it. They come in boxes of 24 so I got 2 cases and the cost shipping was about $53 to California. My contact there is:

Litag Danan
Cotton Fruit, Inc.
P.O. Box 4029/16005 NW 52nd Ave
Hialeah, FL 33014
305-624-1331
305-624-1332 Fax
Beach Towels wholesale manufacturer of custom embroidered monogrammed bath towel for corporate events
Thank you so much! I'll be contacting them to place my order.

~Susana