Your thoughts?

I like the idea of getting $1US for tips! The welcome dinner is a good idea as well which i will look into since its not going to cost me anything...gotta watch the budget. Someone pls refresh my memory on the $10ppl at the seagrape? If the resort is all-inclusive why i'm paying that for drinks? what extra am i getting for that? Michaels prices have gone up for 09. If you need copy let me know and i can email it to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmemise View Post
I like the idea of getting $1US for tips! The welcome dinner is a good idea as well which i will look into since its not going to cost me anything...gotta watch the budget. Someone pls refresh my memory on the $10ppl at the seagrape? If the resort is all-inclusive why i'm paying that for drinks? what extra am i getting for that? Michaels prices have gone up for 09. If you need copy let me know and i can email it to you.
I would like a copy please...the most recent one that I have was for June 2008. THanks! You can pm me or send it to [email protected]
THanks!

I think the Seagrape normally closes early-ish (6-7:00 maybe). $10 pp extra is basically to pay the bartender, and have the bar open. I struggled with the thought of paying for drinks too, however, when I started thinking of it going to pay the staff and not for the drinks, I came to terms with it quicker. :)