i took the template provided by trayce2222 in the template thread and modified it for my guest book.

i did it in visio first though so it has a pretty background but converted it into powerpoint so the rest of you can use it. some of the pictures are still visio objects though so hope it's still modifiable enough.

add a slide design behind it or print it on cool paper and voila!

guest book pages.ppt

here's the template thread:

templates

i was thinking of getting it printed on sturdy poster board type paper, punching either 3 or 5 holes down the side, somehow making a cover and a back then tying the pages together with the ribbon from my bouquet and my MOH's bouquet. just to incorporate something actually from the wedding itself.

if i did it that way i'd have to store it in a box with tissue paper between the sheets so the pages keep better though.

then we're having it displayed on our AHR guest book table (which will be a normal signing guest book, not such a detailed one, since there will be 130 ppl) with a digital picture frame playing pictures from our mexico trip and honeymoon

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...