Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

Hi All - We just got back from our PERFECT wedding at the Suites and our incredible honeymoon in Negril at Couples Swept Away late last night.  It was more than I could have expected!!!   For anyone doing any freaking out about how things are going to work out and what everything is going to look like, if I can offer you any advice, I would say that IT WILL WORK OUT.  Nicole and Tiffanie and the staff at the IRHS are wonderful!!  They are so easy to work with and will help take care of everything.  Remember they plan and execute a wedding almost everyday, so they are so much better at this than we are. :)  I hope that helps a little bit.  Just wanted to share a few pics with you before I do my review.  IMG_0305wm.jpg IMG_0271wm.jpgIMG_9174wm.jpg

thewave.gif

welcome4.gifback!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great to see our first November bride up. You looked stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats thewave.gif

Originally Posted by ErinDoc View Post

Hi All - We just got back from our PERFECT wedding at the Suites and our incredible honeymoon in Negril at Couples Swept Away late last night.  It was more than I could have expected!!!   For anyone doing any freaking out about how things are going to work out and what everything is going to look like, if I can offer you any advice, I would say that IT WILL WORK OUT.  Nicole and Tiffanie and the staff at the IRHS are wonderful!!  They are so easy to work with and will help take care of everything.  Remember they plan and execute a wedding almost everyday, so they are so much better at this than we are. :)  I hope that helps a little bit.  Just wanted to share a few pics with you before I do my review.  IMG_0305wm.jpg IMG_0271wm.jpgIMG_9174wm.jpg

AWWW Congrats Erin!!! You look amazing I'm so glad everything worked out! Can't wait to see your review! Enjoy married life  : )

Gorgeous pictures!!!  It looks like you had an incredible day.  Congratulations!

Originally Posted by ashaun View Post

Hi ladies!! Hope everyone is doing well!! I just popped back in to share my slideshow.  We used Misha Earle and couldn't be happier with her work.  

Good luck and happy planning!!!

http://mishaearle.myshowit.com/erin_cole

Congratulations!!!  So glad to hear that everything comes together.  Can't wait to read your review.

Hi All - We just got back from our PERFECT wedding at the Suites and our incredible honeymoon in Negril at Couples Swept Away late last night.  It was more than I could have expected!!!   For anyone doing any freaking out about how things are going to work out and what everything is going to look like, if I can offer you any advice, I would say that IT WILL WORK OUT.  Nicole and Tiffanie and the staff at the IRHS are wonderful!!  They are so easy to work with and will help take care of everything.  Remember they plan and execute a wedding almost everyday, so they are so much better at this than we are. :)  I hope that helps a little bit.  Just wanted to share a few pics with you before I do my review.   

Love!  Love the pictures, love the dress, everything.  That pic of you in the dark with the water is ridiculously amazing.

How was Swept Away?  We were thinking of doing that rather than the Grand for a different feel... Wanted to hear your advice on switching :)