Help?

ashleybride2b

Hey everybody!!! I just found this sight and it is wonderful. My name is Ashley and I am a newly engaged bride to be. I got engaged at the end of September and I am hoping to have my DW in November 2009. I have been franticly searching for the most perfect place for a wedding and I just can't seem to choose one specific place. I am leaning towards Cabos Mexico but still am not sure. I definitely want all inclusive and a 4.5 or 5 stars resort but definitely affordable for my guests. Please message me with ideas because at this point I need all the help I can get

Ash

XOXO

Hi Ashley, welcome to the forum.

There are so many great destinations out there, and a wealth of knowledge here! With a little bit of searching, I'm sure you'll find your destination. It's difficult for another member to know what your "perfect" location is, therefore I don't think it's fair to ask other members to message you with information. It just takes a little bit of time, but I'm sure you'll find your location.

Good luck!

Welcome to the forum Ashley!! You can search through the forum to find all the information you need to help you make your decision on a location.

In the top right corner you can search the threads or at the bottom right you can click on a forum which will list the threads on the related topic.

Have fun planning!!