Make Up Brushes

Cattie

argh! i just got some FAKE mac brushes from ebay... and the seller keeps telling me they are authentic. um... NO!!

i know better.

it was very easy to spot with the guide posted above, and because i own one of the brushes that was included in the fake set i bought.

i have been in contact with her, and she offered me a refund if i return the brushes unused. well now what? i already know she's a liar... so i'm not going to send them to her before i get my money back. she'll probably tell ebay that they were used, damaged, or that she never got them.

i filed a complaint with ebay. oh well- worst comes to worst i'm stuck with FAKIES... ugh.

• 2 weeks later...

If you guys have a 'cosmetics company' store (usually at chelsea premium outlets in the states) - i've been to the seattle and vegas ones! they have several make up brush sets and i got my mac brush set there for $40! it is the real deal there and they sell bobbi brown and other make up lines too!