Hola!

jessicanparti

• VIP Member

Welcome Jessica! I think your wedding will be wonderful with 10-15 people. It'll allow you to make for a more intimate setting. I think it'll be great.

Welcome! Where are you getting married? I know that Nicole often refers people to this site - any chance you're getting married at Las Caletas? Either way - there are many girls here w/a group of 10-15 people, I am sure they can give you some feedback! I have the same fear too - and I will have 50-60 people! I have to keep reminding myself that these people will be on vacation in Mexico - I shouldn't have to do a thing!

Hi Jessica!

There is a great post somewhere on here about the intimate bonding that takes place during DWs. And the smaller the group, the more chance for this! Think of the memories you will share with this small group of people.

It will be amazing - no worries. :)

Welcome! You'll find so much info here! There are tons of Mexico brides... sometimes they make me rethink my location with all of their great stories and pics!

your beach party will be as fun as you make it. Get some good music or a beach fire would be fun too. Good luck on your planning! PV is so great!